Monday, May 17, 2010

sext from above

xxx-xxxx(1): I wanna make babies wit you

xxx-xxxx(2): Ugh I wanna make so many hot babies. I 'm supposed to be writing a paper but I'd rather be having sex.

xxx-xxxx(1): A baby with both our genes will be fucking insane and beautiful and angelic!
xxx-xxxx(1): God, I'm so horny

xxx-xxxx(2): The craziest eyes ever! Too beautiful for earth. Outer space super model.

xxx-xxxx(1): Outer space blow job queens

xxx-xxxx(2):I know, I'm getting wet just thinking about it! Jesus, I wanna make love in the club!!

xxx-xxxx(1): I wanna make love on earth

xxx-xxxx(2):OMG I need to tweet you

xxx-xxxx(1): I wanna tweet you up and down

xxx-xxxx(2):I wanna tweet you inside out

xxx-xxxx(1): I wanna tweet you from behind

xxx-xxxx(2): Let me tweet you down

xxx-xxxx(1): I'm gonna tweet you till you moan...
xxx-xxxx(1): I'm gonan tweet you till you see stars, make you feel like home in space.

xxx-xxxx(2):I just died, I'm too horny to live

xxx-xxxx(1): Lets just fuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment