Friday, May 21, 2010

dirty water

xxx-xxxx(1): Have you ever done a guy with a strap on?
xxx-xxxx(2): It's kind of my specialty
xxx-xxxx(1): Is it huge??
xxx-xxxx(1): Have you really done that? It seems like the guy would have to be black out drunk.
xxx-xxxx(2): I think we both know guys that are into that
xxx-xxxx(1): Newington?
xxx-xxxx(2: There's just something in the water...
xxx-xxxx(1): Next time i'm in town can we find a guy you can do it to? Will you let me watch?
xxx-xxxx(2): Sounds sexy, I should probably start scouting around though
xxx-xxxx(1): If you don't find someone I could fuck you with a strap on.
xxx-xxxx(2): I want it to be the other way around!
xxx-xxxx(1): Lets flip a coin, If you win it's gonna be a 4 inch, If I win its a 12 or sure.. i'll buy it

No comments:

Post a Comment