Thursday, April 22, 2010

Sweet Symphonies

xxx-xxxx1: Tell me your sextual fantasy...
xxx-xxxx2: Dressed up in civil war garb, you fucking me up the butt with a musket while Beethoven symphonies play backwards on a broken turntable. And we're sky diving.
xxx-xxxx1: I'm afraid of heights but I'll gladly be your musket master. Beethoven turns me on BIG TIME.
xxx-xxxx2: Yeah, he was a sexual master- we'll get some crescendos of our own going. Maybe you can reach around to my confederate flagpole.
xxx-xxxx1: I can hoist a good flagpole..let me be your nurse in our civil war reenactment.
xxx-xxxx2: Wet nurse, preferably. As long as i can be Abe Lincoln. I'll need a mighty tall, crooked hat to cover my lincoln log.
xxx-xxxx1: Ooohh Abe, let me tend to your wounds. Take that crooked hat off for the wettest nurse in this war. I'm yearning for your massive log...

No comments:

Post a Comment