Tuesday, April 27, 2010

sext @ work

xxx-xxxx1: Are you ready to sext?
xxx-xxxx2: Totally, just start it off. Whisper me something sexy.
xxx-xxxx1: I wanna put you into a full nelson and lick your toes.
xxx-xxxx2: You have done it! I wanted to go get some coffee, but i can't leave my desk now because I have a boner.
xxx-xxxx1:Tell me more about that bone tone.
xxx-xxxx2: I have a pretty good boner going, and i can't conceal it because i'm wearing my work slacks and have my shirt tucked in...
xxx-xxxx1: Are they dockers? Are you playing pocket pool??
xxx-xxxx2: No, they're Brooks Brothers. Light beige Brooks Brothers. I'm not playing pocket pool, but i am masterbating.
xxx-xxxx1: You are making it really easy to fuel my fantasy.
xxx-xxxx2: Whats your fantasy!? Me, jerking off in my cubicle? BE HONEST!
xxx-xxxx1: Well i would be there of course...

No comments:

Post a Comment